What does that mean?
Click & Collect means that you can place your order online then come and pick it up from our warehouse as soon as it is ready.
How does it work?
1. The client validates an order on the website. They pick “Click & Collect” as their delivery method and pay online.
2. The validated order is sent to the warehouse for picking.
3. As soon as the order has been prepared the customer is contacted by a team member to let them know it is available and to schedule an appointment for collection.
4. The customer then comes at their scheduled time to pick the order up from reception.
What about payments?
“Click & Collect” is a free service offered to our clients, therefore there are no deliveries or packing charges to pay.
The order must be placed online and can be paid via CB on Paypal directly on our website, or payment can be made on collection however this is via cheque or CB ONLY.
Please note that no cash payments will be accepted on site.
If you wish to pay on collection please email or call to let us know, as under normal circumstances the orders are not prepared until paid in full.
Important information :
- Only payments via cheque or CB are accepted on site, no payments via cash can be made.
- It is a “collection only” service. Please note that no sale or modification to existing orders can be made on site.
- You must make an appointment for collection. Do not come to the warehouse until you have been contacted by a team member or you risk being turned away at reception.
- For payment on collection call or email to let us know and avoid delays in the preparation of your order